Just in time for Holy Thursday, A couple of Rabbis castigate Christians for ‘cultural appropriation’
For Your Medicine Cabinet
For Your Kitchen
For Your Home Library
For Your Bath
For Your Travel Comfort
For Making Statements
- Trump – RFK Jr Split Ticket? Why not? They’re already running on the same Platform!
- Is Andrew the real reason Harry & Meghan were uninvited to the Queen’s wake?
- Marjorie Taylor Greene thwarts escalation into violence by anti-gun jackals
- The Most Excellent Laurence Fox stars in “My Son Hunter”
- Time for “Come And Take It”, Rosary & Bible Editions
- Term Limiting Justices? Or Sunsetting Decisions for Review?
- Recalling Obama’s Drone Gift to Iran — For sale now to Russia
- When does tuppence equal $250K ??
@Politico, @SchreckReports, @Hadas_Gold, Of Course Trump’s War on Fake News is Real. You just don’t recognize the weapons.
Re: Politico’s Trump’s Fake War on the Fake News
Of course Trump’s war on fake news is real. Politico, you just don’t recognize the weapons. Your absuuuuurdly long article (did we care about Gumby & Pokey on a shelf?) is just the inconsolable Politico sucking its thumb, trying to self-soothe over the Trump presidency.
Schreckinger & Gold can’t bring themselves to admit that the administration’s kindness to the MSM throws the MSM’s own irrational “Trump Derangement Syndrome” (senseless knee-jerk hatred of him), into ever more stark relief. The administration covers you with kindness, you ungratefully and viciously smash him in the mouth repeatedly in your articles, editorials, and pundit shows, your readers/viewers see the perpetual unfairness of it and tune you out, and you wonder why your ratings crater.
Of course the MSM is being played like a violin. It’s not a “phoney war on the MSM”. The weapon is kindness, and you don’t recognize it. This is classic Christianity. This is classic Mahatma Ghandi. It’s the end of the MSM, you did it to yourselves, and Trump’s down home Christian base is loving it. They see exactly what’s happening. Learn the word “Karma”.
Your long goodbye is taking too long already,
About SuzanneReader, Inventor, amateur musician. My interests are ... kinda strange. I hope yours are as strange.